27.11.06
Back into the Real World.
I sat in my History class this morning for three minutes until I realized it was cancelled; that's what happens when you listen to music full-blast, I guess. So now I'm on the third floor of the SLC, bullshitting around on a computer.

For some reason, my internet hasn't been working in the dorms, so I couldn't check on anything yesterday. You never really realize how inconvenient the Weather Channel is until you become relient on Weather.com for a while.

So today is Lauren's and my birthday. Yay! We're officially sort-of adults now (at least no longer teenagers), so that's nice. It's a little weird to think about, but I'm sure it'll hit me a some point. We celebrated our birthday on Thanksgiving last week when we were with our family. It was nice to see everyone again; I'll be back in about three weeks once the semester's over.

Speaking of the end of the semester, I need to start studying for my finals. Fortunately, I know what day they're all on, so I need to set up a good study schedule and stick to it. My work schedule's going to be screwed up for finals week since I all my finals are pretty much when I work, so I'll have to get that figured out, too. I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty busy these next few weeks.

Yoga's tonight, which'll be nice; I haven't gone in a little bit because of class being cancelled and all the work I've had to do. It'll be nice to get into it again.

Well, time to head out to Psych, then off to work.
Anonymous at 10:28 AM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!