3.11.05
November People Rock.
Before I begin, I just want to wish Steven Wilson a very happy birthday today! He's just one more reason why I believe the best people on Earth were born in November.

Today was wonderfully relaxed. Sure, I had three quizzes, but they weren't as bad as I had expected. Finally understood the chapter we're on in Math, so that helped. Plus I had a waffle at lunch today, so that always brightens the mood.

I'm very excited that I'm almost done with my newest afghan. Well, I did start it back in August, but I just recently picked it back up, and now I only have 8 more granny squares to go before it's done. It should take me about two weeks to finish (those granny squares are fairly big). Once all those are done, I can finally sew the whole thing together. Then I can try to finish all the other projects I've got going. That includes my green sweater and homespun scarf, both knitted. I've also got a whole jumble of ideas in my head for future projects, but I need to buckle down and get these others done.

The beautiful quill pen Kalan made for me out of bamboo and two peacock feathers gave me a great idea for another afghan: I want to make an afghan with the colors of a peacock feather. It'll be one huge granny square with plenty of shiny, different-shaded yarns. It's going to take some planning, but with the right design I know it'll be beautiful. I can't wait to get started on it!

Lauren and I went home for Fall Break last weekend, and it was fantastic. Kalan and I were pretty much stuck to eachother the entire time. It felt great just cuddling up next to him and watching TV again; it's little moments like that that I really miss when I'm up here in Athens. I miss just being held by him, playing with his hair, falling asleep on the couch with him. I'm just glad that we talk to eachother every night. It really helps with the long-distance thing. I believe we're handling the long distance great. In fact, this Sunday will be our 1 year and eight months anniversary--yay! Two years isn't too far away!

I love you Kalan, and I miss you.

Labels:

Anonymous at 7:45 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!