15.2.05
Mr. Broda is a Crippled Doctor?
I sit here and update this blog with a guilt-free conscience--I actually have no homework today. It's the strangest thing; I almost didn't know what to do with myself. School was surprisingly painless, with the AP Lit demon smothered by a poor-quality video tape of "Death of a Salesman," Humanities its warm and inviting self with a rather short questions sheet on Islam, Trig a bit difficult but controllable with completing the square and quadratic equations, and AP French with the simple-as-pie 60-second discussion exercises with a partner. Because of Open House tonight, we followed the pep rally schedule so those in the Open House could meet during the last thirty minutes of 4th block--you know, so they wouldn't miss any of that block. See, that doesn't make much sense to me; the school doesn't want the students to miss thirty minutes of their last class, so they cut ten minutes out of all of their classes to solve the problem. Now personally I detect a few holes in this logic, but that may just be me.

After his last class of the day, Kalan dropped by the apartment to visit me. I wasn't in the best of moods before he got there, so I'm glad he came. He could only stay for a short while because Mom wanted me to stay at home for dinner, so he scooted off at around 6:45. Since it's Tuesday, it was a Stan Day, so Stan was over for dinner. I still haven't memorized the schedule yet (Mom has some days of the week when she cooks dinner for us or goes out with Stan), but I'll probably get it at some point in time.

House is officially one of my new favorite shows. I watched the new episode today after American Idol, and I fell in love with it. Is it just me, or does Dr. House act just like Broda? It's like if I closed my eyes I could swear I was in AP Gov. For some odd reason, I've started taking a liking to medical dramas--first Nip/Tuck, now House. It's weird because I'm not too keen on internal organs and stuff, but hey, if I can watch Dr. House dissect a decomposing cat, what can't I watch? Dr. House kicks ass.

The apartment is amazingly quiet right now. Kristen is in bed (thank God--no more blasting country music), and Lauren's working on a Geology paper. I'm going to head off now and break in my new deck of Tarot cards. Ciao!
Anonymous at 10:17 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!