26.10.04
Ye Olde Blog Lives Again!

Here I am! I haven't died yet! ::waves arms crazily::

So! How has everyone been? Swell, methinks. Life has been too crazily full of school and stuff to update mine olden Bloggen, but I try. Life will get easier someday!

I got the most kickass boots the other day. They're black leather knee-highs with a cute rounded toe, almost platformed sole, and pretty high heels. I got them from the last place I would think to look for attractive footwear: Goodwill. Yup, Kalan, Lauren, and I cruised by there on Monday to look for clothes for my Homunculus costume and there they were, sitting quietly on a pile of black leather shoes. Kalan ended up finding them, so I am eternally grateful to him for that. He also found the perfect poofy pants that match Homunculus's almost exactly. I ended up finding most of my costume there. And the grand total: nine bucks. The shirt was four, the pants were four, and the boots were amazingly only one dollar. I think it was because they didn't have a price on them, so the cashier just charged me a dollar. Lucky me! I know Homunculus doesn't have high heels on his boots, but these were the closest I could find. I'll just have to be a sexy Homunculus, then.

I'm getting my hair dyed black this Thursday. Mom is very much against the idea, so I can only get a temporary dye. I'm going to pull it back to dark brown before my birthday to make her happy. After that, I'll be ready to be Homunculus for a day! Who wouldn't want to do that?

I surprisingly don't have a lot of homework today--just read for AP Lit. I'll probably try to get some work done ahead of time too, since I have some big stuff due on Friday. But will I actually do this? We'll see!

Of course, I can't forget to publicly thank Lauren for the wonderfully yummy Blog layout she made for me. Beautiful, isn't it? It's really reignited my love for Indochine--their music is very good. Full of sex, yes, but I'm probably the only one of the group who will notice it, huh? And they are French, so who can expect anything different. I love Nicola. He has cool hair.

Well, that's all for now. I will update once again soon! Don't worry!

Groove to the ambience of "Wire the Drum!"
Anonymous at 7:39 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!