5.9.04
Like Criminals with Tapshoes.
mood: or buried alive?
music: "Hello" by Blackfield

I downloaded a whole bunch of music videos a few minutes ago, including "Take Me Alive" and "Linoleum" by Tweaker and an attempted download of "Hello" by Blackfield, but the dumb website wouldn't let me. I managed to download "Blackfield" by dumb luck, but it looks like that's not happening with "Hello." I also watched a few videos of Aviv Geffen on his website, and I tell you, he's one nice looking piece of man. I didn't realize he wore makeup as much as he does because he doesn't wear any at all in Blackfield. I mean, look at this man--he's beautiful. And he's really tall too. Hee, Steven Wilson looks kind of dwarfed next to him--you know, at least when he's all slouched like that.

Found out at the Porcupine Tree website that the new Porcupine Tree album isn't being released until next January. They've already recorded all the songs and mixed them and such, but they need to choose what's going on the still untitled album. Oh Steven, why must you torture me so? Argh.

I went over to Kalan's house today and finished my angel doll with Mrs. Vazquez, and I must say, it's very pretty. I'll try to post a picture of it sometime soon. I spent a lot of time on it, and it turned out very nice. The next doll I'm making is a yo-yo doll, which looks very similar to a rag doll. Then I'm making a Mardi Gras doll, and finally, a Victorian one. Mrs. Vazquez showed me the material we're going to make the doll's dress out of, and it's gorgeous: dark green satin and velvet with cream-colored lace. Ah, so pretty! I can't wait to start making that one. I'm also going to be molding the doll head and making the hair, so that should be interesting.

Poor Lauren still has a fever; I can hear her hacking in our room from here. I hope she gets better soon! Although I bet you anything I'll be ill myself by the end of the week. Fun, something to look forward to.

I've been thinking about getting Lauren to make me a new layout sometime, but I'm still pondering about what it should look like. I'm thinking either a Dissociatives or Blackfield theme, since I'm currently obsessed with those two bands. I'll have to think about that.

More music video-hunting time for me--bye all!
Anonymous at 6:13 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!