8.8.04
If I do Something Naughty, will You Use Your Handcuffs?
mood: ambidextrous
music: "Cloudy Now" by Blackfield

Friday was Kalan and me's five-month anniversary, so we went to Carraba's for dinner last night. I had chicken marsala, and he had some sort of pasta. It was really good; a nice last big meal before I hop on to the healthy eating again when school starts up. Kalan also surprised me with a beautiful ornamental shortsword with an embroidered sheath and a small vial of Medieval Rose oil before we went to dinner. He told me when he found the sword, it reminded him of me. Aww, so sweet! Thank you so much, Kalan!

Unfortunately, he couldn't stay at the apartment after dinner because I still have that damn summer work to finish. I managed to get all the quotations done, and I have nearly all the information for the book cards. When Kalan and I stopped by Wal-Mart so I could buy some index cards, we found that all the 4X6 lined index cards had been completely sold out--the only kind of index cards that were sold out. I'm going to have to get Mom to buy some tomorrow at Office Depot or something, because that worries me a little bit.

Hair update! I got my hair died a dark brown with blond patches in it on Thursday; believe me, it looks much better than it sounds. I absolutely love it! My hair is much shorter and spikier too, so it's really easy to deal with. I'll try to get a picture up a-sap. Thursday was my last official day of working at Stacey's, so Stacey, Isaac, and I went to Applebee's for lunch to celebrate. I'm still going to work on the Saturday's that Stacey is working, and I'm going to see if I can work some days after school, too. Man, I'm going to miss that job so much. Damn you school!

Speaking of which, I have a rather agreeable schedule this year, thank goodness. And they didn't screw over my French classes this time, either! I left my schedule in Mary's car, so I don't quite remember the order the classes go in, but I know the classes themselves: Advanced Women's Chorus with Mrs. Vinson, AP Literature with Mrs. Portwood, AP Government with Mr. Broda, Humanities with Mr. Cypert, Zoology with Coach Oliver, French IV with Mrs. Chuites, AP French also with Mrs. Chuites, and Advanced Trigonometry with Coach Ingram. I like everything about my schedule except for Zoology, which I got stuck with because Geology wouldn't work in. That's not really so bad though, since the rest of the schedule is perfect, and the teacher is a coach, so I can't imagine it would be too difficult. I'm not looking forward to slicing open cats, though.

Peter's coming tonight! He'll be staying with us for the next few days, so that will be fun. We'll get to show him Snowboard Kids and my hair and all that other fun stuff. Lauren and I cleaned up a good amount of the apartment, so we should be ready for him when he comes. He told Lauren on the phone that he's going to make sure we'll go to bed at a decent time tonight so we'll be ready for school tomorrow. "I'll be like a Nanny!" he said.

God, tomorrow--why tomorrow . . . ?

If you're wondering about the title, that was an exact quote that my character said to a detective in "The Sims: Bustin' Out" for the GBA. I love that game; it's so full of blatant innuendo.
Anonymous at 1:37 AM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!