3.7.04
A Burst of Creative Inspiration is Harnessed!
A Burst of Creative Inspiration is Harnessed!
mood: happy
music: "Without You" by Silverchair


I am very happy with myself--I managed to write a song today pretty quickly. It's called "Dream Current," and it was inspired by Silverchair's "Without You." I'm not sure whether it's more based on the actual song or the music video, but they both seemed to work. I might post the lyrics for it later, but it's about how sometimes when life feels really crappy, you tend to put yourself in another place--kind of like a dream--and you get so caught up in that place that you leave your real life behind. But yeah, I'm really proud of it.

So anyway, Julian's here right now--he and Lauren are watching "Kill Bill" in the den. I'm sure Mom's loving the sounds coming from it. Kalan will be here in about 25 minutes, so we'll be off somewhere. I'm going to show him where Holy Family church is so he'll know where to go when we go to church tomorrow. He's never been to a Catholic mass before, so I'm going to show him what it's like. I haven't been to church by my own will in nearly a year myself, so it'll be interesting going back. I'm actually rather looking forward to it.

I am SO glad I have a job; I just ordered some goodies off the internet today. It's a really good deal I found at tweaker.com for some merchandise: and autographed and numbered copy of "2 am Wakeup Call," a T-shirt, and some stickers for only $28. That's pretty damn good since all the Silverchair shirts that I want are at least $30 each, so I pounced on the deal. It's nice liking obscure bands--they have cheap merchandise.

I'm going to try to put a picture of me with my red hair up here at some point. I just need to get Lauren to take it sometime. I tried using the web cam, but the pictures turned out too dark, and you couldn't see the red very well. Side note: it's very obvious that Dad doesn't like it. It makes me chuckle.

Lauren's been showing me pictures of Ville Valo all day, as well as interviews and stuff. I swear to God, that guy is a cigarette maniac. How does he still have such a nice voice? Well, we'll see how pretty that voice still is ten years from now.
Anonymous at 5:44 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!