28.5.04
Playgrounds and Swimming Pools.
mood: good
music: "Collapse the Light into Earth" by Porcupine Tree


Once again, I did not sleep very well last night; I was in the middle of praying the rosary to help me sleep--halfway through it even--and suddenly I forgot the end to the Hail Mary. I was shocked--I've known that prayer ever since I could speak. Fortunately, Lauren reminded me of it tonight, but for some reason, it's hard to keep in my head. Ugh, I hope this doesn't continue. I have an awful memory.

As for the illness update, I'm doing much better than I used to. My illness has been reduced to some coughing, slightly sore throat, a little nose trouble every now and then, and a clogged-feeling right ear. Hopefully, my ear infection will go away fairly soon; at least it doesn't hurt anymore. I don't have any fever either, which is good because I've been getting tired of running to the computer to convert my celsius temperature into fahrenheit. I should be all better in the next few days.

I've been practicing my French over the past few days. I want to keep it fresh so I won't forget anything for French IV next year. Fortunately, I have an old textbook I got from Mrs. Chuites that is very useful, so I do the work in it every day. I've also discovered the wonderfulness that is the International Channel on Knology; now I watch the French news every night at 9:00. It's interesting seeing what's going on in Europe.

At around 10:00, Lauren and I went up to the playground and swung on the swings talking about stuff. It was nice because the weather was perfect and the moon was really bright. We stayed there for a good thirty minutes or so before going to the pool and talking some more. Even though the pool closes at 9:00 pm, no one locks the gate, so we just walked right in, and no one bothered us. Lauren said we should go swimming sometime after hours, but I'm such a goody-goody, I'm afraid we'll get caught. It was still fun, though.

Well, as for tomorrow, it looks like there's more relaxing to do. It's nice not having anything to do, huh? I'm going to enjoy it while I can, because I know I'll be missing it when school comes around again.
Anonymous at 11:22 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!