16.5.04
Midnight Blogging--Such Joy.
mood: good
music: "Empty Sheet of Paper" by Tweaker


Good Sunday morning, insomniac bloggers! Kalan just left the apartment for home, and I am quite tired. We stayed up watching "The Blair Witch Project," and I really liked it; I've never seen it before until now. Before then, we watched Robin Williams Live, which was hilarious. We had Chik-Fil-A for dinner, courtesy of Mother, so that was good. I had a salad! Yeah, I know, I'm weird. Kalan brought over this iced coffee syrup, and it was very delicious; it tastes just like a Jakada, and costs so much less.

Before Kalan came over, I spent most of the day being lazy and playing "Eternal Darkness." I'm at the chapter "Ashes to Ashes," and I need a little help. See, I'm at that part when Michael's supposed to put the ruby, sapphire, and emerald effigies underneath the pictures of the elements that dominate them, but there's one small problem: I never got the sapphire effigy in the architect's chapter. I completely missed it--so what, is there a way to get it now, or am I screwed? Peter, do you know? Man, I hope so; I don't want to start all over again. Blech, all that for nothing.

Other than melting my brain on the GameCube, I played my guitar a bit as well. Speaking of which, I wrote a song the other day that I am very proud about; it's called "Vanity is my Favorite Parasite," and I really like how it turned out. I played it for Kalan when he got here, and he liked it too. I want to show it to Jon and see what he thinks; maybe we can use it for the band if we ever get that off the ground.

Thank God, I finally got my hair cut. It feels great having short hair again, and it's all nice and spiky in the back, just the way I like it. When Stacey opens up her own hair business in June, she's going to dye my hair again, and this time it's going to be a nice, rich brown with sort of a copper sheen to it. It's going to look good!

Oo, guess what? I got Kalan to let me put eyeliner on him today! Man, it looks really good on him! But, of course, he's not convinced. He tells me that I'm going to turn him Goth by the end of the summer. That would be funny! Hey, I can't help it if Kalan looks good in nice clothes and black eyeliner? I told him he should paint his nails black--after all, a lot of masculine guys paint their nails black, right? Just look at the metal scene. I'll get him to cave eventually.

I've got to make myself study for finals tomorrow; I really want a head start on it. My first one is this Tuesday with Algebra II. God, I hate math; I spend too much time thinking "Why do I need to know this?" with the really crazy formulas and stuff. I mean, I understand the need for algebra and addition and all that other stuff, but logarithims? The area of a trapezoid? Come on.

Well, I am quite tired. I'm glad I updated, though, and I absolutely love my new layout--I loved Trent in chains and all, but Chris Vrenna is just as good, too. And check out the lyrics to "Happy Child"--they're creepy-ass.
Anonymous at 12:34 AM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!