26.5.04
The Illness Rears it's Ugly Head!
mood: clogged
music: what?


Hello all. Well, I've entered phase two of my pesky illness: ear infection. Yes, now I have a lovely ear infection that I woke up with this morning. Kalan called at around 11:30 to see how I was doing, and I found out that he had an ear infection as well! He just found out today, too, except it's in a different ear. It made me happy to hear from Kalan again, since I haven't seen him for the past few days.

Most of the morning was spent lying on my pillow in pain until Mom took me to the doctor at 2:00. Dr. Martin verified that it was indeed and ear infection and perscribed me some antibiotics as well as some Flonase. Hooray for nasal spray; I tell ya, I'm looking forward to that.

It feels like I'm underwater. And you know what's weird? It makes food taste funny for some reason; I don't know why.

Why is it when I get sick it's always really bad? Ah well, I guess all I can do now is take my medicine and wait until it goes away. Now I know why Kalan went straight home after graduation instead of going to the barbecue; if he felt nearly as crappy as I've been for the past few days, I completely understand where he was coming from.

I hope we have something good for dinner; I heard from Kristen that we're probably going over to Dad's and cooking out. Let's see if he tries to poke in a "please go to church" hint like he did last time.
Anonymous at 5:45 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!