20.5.04
Freedom! Well, for Now!

mood: happy
music: "Where is Everybody?" by Nine Inch Nails


Yes! Lauren and I can stay home from school tomorrow, thank God--I can only imagine how boring it's going to be there, considering we've already done all of our work. It took a little bit, but we finally convinced Mom to let us stay. I'm surprised it was that much of a struggle, really. Peter's going to skip too, so he'll be coming over to the apartment. Yes, I get to sleep in!

Why the heck was Lisp Boy hanging around us today? He was trying to act like he was so gothic--it was very annoying. I think his name is Erick. I wish he would take the hint and go away already. Oh well, we won't be seeing him for a while anyway, so no biggie.

Finals were surprisingly easy. I feel good about this time--hopefully they didn't affect my grades in a negative way. I finished the psychology final within the first thirty minutes of class and sat there bored for the rest of the time. That period of brooding convinced me that I didn't want to go to school tomorrow because I knew it was going to be that boring in all of my classes. Plus, all of the Seniors will be gone, so I would've been alone at lunch. And that would have been sad.

Was very bored today. I desperately want to read a book in the same vein as Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere, but I don't know where to look. I'm tired of reading traditional fantasies with elves and nature and talking horses--give me a good dark urban fantasy and I'll be happy. Where the heck do I start looking? I figured if I spend my money wisely on graduation presents for Peter and Kalan, I might have just enough left to buy a book. I'm gonna have to search thoroughly through the bookstore to find the right thing.

Whew, very tired. I think I'm going to bed now. It was a nice little update, yes? Kudos to me for updating!
Anonymous at 12:31 AM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!