10.4.04
mood: very tired!
music: "The Creator has a Master Tape" by Porcupine Tree


Whew, Lauren and I just got done playing a round of DDR, and damn am I tired! We did the workout mode and didn't stop until the calorie goal-thing was met, so we played nonstop for well over an hour. We did one last song before stopping to see who would get the shower first, and wouldn't you know it--I lost. So here I am in front of the computer, sweating to death in a leather chair while Lauren's in the shower. Blech.

It's nice to get some good exercise for once--I haven't really done that since we put up the treadmill for more room to show off to potential buyers in the house. I'm definitely not used to sweating this much, either. I like to stay pretty, thank you very much. :p

Today's the first day all spring break that I have nowhere to go in the morning, which is nice. Although it is a double-edged sword, because one reason why I have nowhere to go is because Kalan has to go to work at 3:00 today, so we don't have any time to get together. He's also going to his mentor's this morning, so the most time we would have together is about 30 minutes. Oh well, I'll see him on Sunday. We need to figure out what we're going to do.

Lauren and I are going to Julian's birthday today at around 6:00. It should be fun, but I wish Peter was able to go! Stupid K-mart people--we should all just go to that store and wreak havoc. Ah, interesting TNT suggestion, no? Neh, being the annoying person that I am, I would probably feel bad afterwards. Oh well.

Hmm, I've gotta make lunch today. I'm so used to getting fast food here because we didn't have any food in the apartment when we first moved here last week. That reminds me--we've been living here for a full week! Woo! I still can't believe it--it's so much nicer here than the house. A lot less tension, lighter air, and no fighting down the hallway. Ah, peace and quiet. It's hard to believe that we've finally taken the last step in this divorce thing. But my God, it feels fantastic.

Speaking of God, tomorrow's Easter, and it totally snuck up on me. Mom, Lauren, and I are going to go somewhere nice for dinner, but I don't know where. Maybe Carabba's or something. Well, most any restaurant like it is fine with me! I think I love food too much. :d

Now that it's past noon, I'm probably going to eat some lunch and hop in the shower afterward. Hopefully all the hot water's not gone. We'll find out!
Anonymous at 12:06 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!