14.6.03
mood: good
music: "So I Quit" by Filter


Hi all! I'm finally back after a month! Woo!

Anyways, a lot has happened lately. I can't describe how lovely summer can be. No stress! Nothing but games, anime, music, and learning French! Yay! I've spent the last few days glued to the TV in the bonus room playing Breath of Fire V, and I finally beat it yesterday. I love those wonderful people at Capcom, but I won't give anything away for those who haven't played it yet (Peter). I love Bosch, though. How do you pronounce that anyway? Bos-ch? Bosh? Who knows. :p

My Yu-Gi-Oh doujinshi finally came in a few days ago! It's about time, it's been three weeks since I won it. It's called Golden Moon, and it's really pretty. It takes place in Ancient Egypt when Yami was pharoah, and everyone's in it--including Pegasus! I found the next two volumes of that series on Ebay, but I don't have any money, so I can't get them. Our rule for Ebay is that if we can pay Mom up front, we can bid for anything we want within reason. Oh, I need a job sooo badly!

We've finally figured out when we're going back to Raliegh! As soon as Eric's orientation at UGA is done, we're leavin' until sometime before July 13th, which is the first day of our volunteer work. It's also my grandmother's birthday, in fact. I can't wait until then! That means we'll have to do something within the next week, Peter and Junior. We need another team battle! Maybe Lauren and I can get some more cards up in North Carolina.

Speaking of Peter and Junior, it was nice of them to visit us a few days ago. I missed you guys so much! Thanks for the food, too! :D

This is a really interesting song, "So I Quit" is-- it starts out with Mr. Richard Patrick screaming "Motherfucker!!!!" and he repeats "You're going to fucking die you piece of shit!!" several times in the middle. What a happy song! Sounds like he had a bad marriage to me. It's kinda hard to believe this is the same band who did "Take a Picture" that many years ago. They're my third favorite band. Fun fact: Richard Phillips was the guitarist in the Nine Inch Nails live band before starting up Filter. No wonder I liked them so much!

Well, I guess that's it for now. I've gotta work on my French stuff some more. See ya!
Anonymous at 1:04 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!