8.1.03
mood: tired
music: "The Lever" by Silverchair


Hey guys! Just thought I might blog for a sec so you guys would know I'm alive, however short this blogging may be. Finally, tomorrow is the last day of finals; I'm so sick of finals right now I could spit. I've never had to study this much for finals in my life, but at least it's almost over. Peter, we should all do something in celebration, don't you think? Talk to Lauren about it ^-^. Our house seems to have thrown up on itself while we were in Raliegh over the holidays, so that may not be a good idea, ^-^;;;;. Oh well, we should figure out something.

Today Mom found that a band called S.o.L. (school band at CHS) was looking for a female singer for some of their songs. She found out through Mrs. Maple, who's the chorus teacher at Double Churches and the mother of the lead singer of the band, John Maple, so Mom suggested me to Mrs. Maple. Mrs. Maple gave Mom the band's website address and I just got done checking it out. They're a punk-alternative band, so I was iffy even before I went there, but now I don't think it's something for me. Punk music has never been my thing, really, and to be perfectly honest, S.o.L. wasn't as good as I had hoped they would be (one of their songs is downloadable on their site). I wasn't too impressed with their lyrics, either. I guess I won't be pursuing that one then. Geez, how am I going to start a band if I don't know anyone who can play a stupid instument? I want to be able to do my style of music. And I reeeeally don't like punk. The website is www.solskank.com if anyone is curious. Check it out and tell me if you agree with my opinion or not.

Well, I should probably be getting off now. I need some sleep so I can get through the AP Language midterm tomorrow. And the Debate final. God, I am so GLAD that STUPID class is almost OVER. Two more days. . . just two more stupid days. . .

::floats away::
Anonymous at 10:50 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!