3.12.02
mood: normal
music: "One Way Mule" by Silverchair


Behold my amazing abilities to update TWO DAYS in a row! Mwahaha!!

I'm in Debate class right now, but I'm not in the library this time--I'm in the computer lab on the third floor. It's a little risky for me to be updating right now because Mrs. Mitchell is in the room, but I don't think she'll notice. Yay for doing stupid things.

I thought the student teacher would be taking over art class today, but it turns out she wasn't here. We had another substitute instead. I finally finished my stupid perspective project in class today, and I'm glad it's done. It's a two point perspective picture with a clock tower right smack in the middle. To the left of the clock tower is a row of normal-looking buildings. To the right of the tower is a mirror image of the buidings, except they're completely destroyed, and the sky is really dark. I called it "Fortune Teller." I like it a lot. I spent the rest of the period being bored and drawing a picture of Zyrus.

Peter came to first lunch today because he was going to take a test in third period, so I'm glad he was there. Poor Lauren, though; she was all alone, but I think it's only fair for me to kidnap Peter every now and then. Since I would be having the French oral interview next period, I gave Danielle an Oreo and she said that if the cream would be on the left side when she twisted it, she would pass. The problem was, it wouldn't twist! She tried for awhile, and then I did, and then even Peter did, but the thing just wouldn't give way. Finally, the cookie crumbled in Peter's hands. We think it's some sort of a bad omen or something. The damn cookie knows, I say! The cookie knows!

Anyway, turns out I didn't take my oral interview in French today. I just felt so dead and exanimate that I couldn't do anything but sit in my desk and stare at the wall. I finally just drew a picture of Zonike, my villain for "Anthem for the Year 2000." It turned out pretty good, actually. I kind of wish I had done my interview today so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore, but whatever. I also found out from Alex that the chorus concert on Wednesday was cancelled, but not the one on Thursday; AFLAC is our partner in education, so we can't cancel a show with them. Mrs. Vinson will either show up or let Richard or somebody conduct the choir. Well, at least I got out of one performance.

Right now we're supposed to be looking up even more stuff for Debate, but I am so not in the mood right now; I feel just as dead as I did in French. I just want to melt into a puddle of Catherine and sleep for a few hours. Sleep is fun.

I saw the perfect electric guitar for me on TV the other day--a see-through one. God, it looks so cool! I was going to go to the guitar store yesterday to see if they had one, but Mom had to go to work again--they had a lot of shipment yesterday. Maybe we can go today or something. Problem is, there really aren't any guitar stores around here except for AJ's, but I have no idea where that is. The only other place I can think of is Everything Musical, but they're really expensive, and I want to find a small guitar store to shop in. I prefer the little guitar shops to the big huge ones. I'm thinking the guitar I'm looking for may cost somewhere between $200 and $500. I'm not willing to spend $1,000 on a guitar unless it's a reallyreally good Takamine twelve-string. And a black one, to boot.

Well, I guess that's enough for now--I'll just end this entry with a nifty little saying I thought up at lunch:

Life's a Dance Dance Revolution machine; just jam!
Anonymous at 2:01 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!