2.12.02
mood: funny
music: "The Lever" by Silverchair


My God! I am ALIVE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH--

ahem.

Woo, Thanksgiving holiday was great! It's times like that when I just don't want to go back to school. Plus I have a French oral final and an AP Language TMA waiting for me. Wow, the funness.

Mrs. Vinson wasn't at school today, so once again Mrs. Bonaker led the chorus. Blech. So Meri and I spent the hour and a half passing notes. Turns out Mrs. Vinson got pretty sick and had to go to the hospital for some bloodwork, so I wonder what will happen to our performance on Wednesday night. Will we have to cancel it? Or maybe reschedule? I hope it gets cancelled; I'm not in the mood for a performance this week. We also have another one on Thursday, so I wonder if that will get cancelled too. Mrs. Vinson books us waaay too much, especially in December. I just wish Mrs. Bonaker wasn't our substitute; she's so freakin' annoying.

We're finally done with our Original Oratorys in Debate; mine was taped last Tuesday. Now we're working on Extemping, and I can tell I'm not gonna like it. It involves current events and politics and crap, and I really hate keeping up with that kind of stuff. At least we don't have to memorize a seven-page speech, though. I need to check my grade in that class to see if I'm missing anything.

We're having our French oral final tomorrow; it's a seven-minute oral interview with Mrs. Tymniak. The first two minutes are spent describing a picture in french, and believe me, those pictures aren't very busy. Mrs. Tymniak did say that we could make up a story for the picture once we were done describing its physical features, so that's good. The last five minutes of the interview are spent talking about what we did over the Thanksgiving holiday, what we used to do when we were little, a typical day, and what we plan on doing in the future. I'm a little nervous about it, and I hope I don't have to do mine until Wednesday. I need more time to look over my notes.

Today was a very long day. I'm not quite sure why--I guess it's because it was the first day back to school. I'm really happy that we have only three weeks until Christmas vacation. I'm definitely looking forward to the break.

I'm also looking forward to going to sleep tonight. I love sleep; I never have to think about the day at all at night. G'night everyone!
Anonymous at 11:01 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!