28.10.02
mood: unhappy
music: "Miseryhead" by Ours


I'm back in the library at school again, updating over a week later. There's just been waaay too much crap going on lately and I've hardly had time to go on the computer at all. I had typed up a really long entry yesterday, but Blogger erased it when I was trying to post it, so I just gave up and didn't bother retyping it.

All State is in two weeks, and though I'm not really nervous about it right now, I know I need more practice on sight reading in minor. Plus, I haven't even practiced my solo yet, but luckily it's the same one that I did last year. That's why I'm going to all three practices this week and next week so I can prepare for the audition. It's completely taken me by surprise; it came a lot faster this year than it did last year. Adding to that, my French project is due on the 15, only a few days after the audition. I've barely started on the project, and it's a really really big one--we have to write about what we did on a two-week trip in France (pretend, of course) and we only have $5000 each for the entire trip. Each journal entry has to be a half a page long and completely in French, plus we can only spend one week in Paris, so we have to pick another city to visit for the next week. We need to make hotel reservations, get plane tickets, rent a car, write thirty phrases we could use in certain situations, and tons of other crap. And I have to finish this in two weeks.

::dies::

Someone just shoot me now. Waaay too much stuff to do in so little time. My only solice is Halloween when Peter comes over. I can't wait until then! At least it'll take my mind off the crapload of work I have to do.

Okay, my little rant is over. I always seem to do this when I'm at school. School isn't the happiest place for me, is it?

. . .

I want a crepe.
Anonymous at 1:54 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!