16.10.02
mood: ill
music: "Glass and the Ghost Children" by the Smashing Pumpkins


I'm in the library at school right now, and I really should be looking up articles for Debate crap, but I am just not in the mood. I found out that my queasy stomache thing is derived from stress, proving the fact that I've inherited stress-related physical problems from my dad. Yet another good reason why I shouldn't be in this class. I feel like crap right now, and I wish this class would be over with soon. I had to go home early yesterday because I was feeling so crappy, but luckily Kim was on the internet later last night and she helped me feel better. We came up with names for our chibis--my conscience chibis and her Ying and Yang. My good conscience is Delano, and my bad one is Dante. That conversation came to be in a rather interesting way.

I can't wait until this weekend--I've got way too many essays due this week, and AP Language and AP US History midterms are tomorrow and Friday. I just don't think I'll have the energy to study anything for the rest of this week. I've been kind of unhappy today, which is weird. I hope I can get over it soon.

Lauren and I saw Peter at the mall a few days ago. That was a lot of fun, even if he had to leave so soon. My babysitting money was burning a hole in my pocket, so I bought two mangas that day--#6 of Inu-Yasha and #3 of Planet Ladder. I'm so glad I've filled in all the holes in Inu-Yasha; now I can concentrate on getting the newer mangas when they come out. I also managed to FINALLY order Kim's birthday present on Sunday or Monday, but it didn't get sent until 4:30 yesterday because Monday was Columbus Day. I reeaally hope she likes it! :)

At the hospital, doctors found some spots of cancer on Michael's spine and somewhere else, but the scan results still haven't come in yet. I did hear that he was feeling better, so that's good. I hope they don't find any more than those few spots. I really miss him, actually; I haven't seen him in a long time.

I guess that's it for now. Sorry for the self-pity at the beginning ^-^;;;. I just needed to let off some steam. I'm beginning to feel a little better now, though, so that's good. I guess I'll update later, then.

::falls out of chair asleep::
Anonymous at 2:22 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!