10.8.02
mood: tired
music: "Brena" by A Perfect Circle


Once again, I'm typing past midnight, so when I say today, I mean yesterday. . .

Someone e-mailed me the other day about updating a story I've been writing on fanfiction.net, one that I haven't updated in months. The e-mail inspired me, so I'm updating it now. It's a Metroid fic called "Darkest Days" (named after the Stabbing Westward album, of course). I posted the fourth chapter today and wrote the fifth one right after, but I won't post it until I get some reviews and some suspense builds up, but I'm not going to wait months like I've been doing ::sheepish grin::. I only have two other fics on there--"I'll Be Here Beyond the Falling Moon", a Majora's Mask fic, and "Taste the Rainbow?", a humorous DBZ fic. If you want to read them, go to fanfiction.net and look up Glass Angel in the search link, and you should find me easily. All my fics are underneath my profile, and please review them while you're at it--I want to know if they're turning out all right. I want people to know that I'm not dead over there.

Because Mom is a teacher aid at St. Anne, she'll be going back there next Monday for classroom preparation, so I feel sorry for her. I swear, I never want to go back to that school again. She also has to go to Atlanta on Tuesday to the doctors' to get her eye checked out--she passed all the tests, but there's still a swelling behind her eye, and the only day that's available was Tuesday. That means Eric will be driving Lauren and I to registration day. I hear we'll be getting our pictures taken for our ID cards that day, so I'll have to actually make an effort to look good that day. I am so lazy sometimes.

Dad came home today, and I'm very happy about it. Unfortunately, he can't be here for Eric's 18th birthday next week, so we're kind of celebrating it twice. I feel really sorry for Dad--I know he feels bad that he can't be there, and he has to live so far away from us. He hates the fact that he has to miss us growing up, but he's got to work up in West Virginia to keep us living where we want to. I hope that someday they'll move him down here. At least to Atlanta or something.

Well, it's past one in the morning and I'm tired. I'm going to bed now.
Anonymous at 1:09 AM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!