18.7.02
mood: Tired
music: "Black Tangled Heart" by Silverchair


The Springer was interesting today. We got a new intern, a girl named Candace, and word is is that she was assigned to F-4 because we weren't having fun. I thougth we were having fun, we're just a bit calmer than the other groups. She really annoys me, especially when she told me that Lauren and I should split up and talk to other people in the group, which really grinded my nerves. Just because we're twins doesn't mean we always have to be together, and we never made a huge effort to stand together in the circles and stuff. God, I hate people who automatically resort to stereotypes just by the looks of people. Not many people do that to two friends, at least not as much; just because we look alike isn't a good reason to pin us. Otherwise, it was a pretty fine day. Movement was really fun today because we had to do different dramatic poses for full mobility. It reminded me of a painting.

I got a babysitting job for tomorrow. It's with the Blackmon's this time, so I hope it'll turn out well. They usually go to bed before the parents get home, so I will have time for myself. Then I can sit back with a glass-bottled Coke and watch Invader ZIM, which apparently comes on at 9:30 now on Fridays. The best part is is that I'll be getting some money, so maybe I can fine some nice thick doujinshi on Ebay. Wish me luck on that! ^-^

I'm so glad the weekend is coming up--I'll actually get to sleep in for two days before going to my last week at the Springer. It's been a lot of fun there so far, and my two favorite classes are Movement and Improv. My least favorite would be On Camera because there are so many things you have to do. Doing commercials is harder than it looks, believe me.

I'm currently coloring a piccie on the computer that I drew two days ago--once I finish it, I might post it on the blog. I hope it turns out good, as it is a veryvery important scene in one of my stories. Let me borrow some of everyone's luck! ^-^

And as always for these two weeks, Michael -- Lauren and I will see you bright and early tomorrow!

That's all for now; see you!
Anonymous at 10:50 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!