8.7.02
mood: Normal
music: "Cancer" by Filter


Aah! I meant to update before I went out of town, but I never had the chance! Oh well, whatever ;). I had fun at Peter's house last Tuesday. We watched my Yu Yu Hakusho DVD and Interview With the Vampire, which was really good. The lasagna was good too, and I liked just hanging out and talking for the rest of the time. I really hope we get to do that again sometime soon.

Lauren changed the layout on her blog, Running Out of Pain. It's now JtHM themed again, but the layout is different, and it looks really good. Our blogs are a pair again ^-^. I've been thinking about changing my layout too, but I don't know what theme I could use. I do like my I Feel Sick layout, though.

My family and I just got back from Disney World yesterday. The walking gave me the most horrible heat rashes, but there were some good points. I got three new graphic novels in the Japan section of the World Showcase in Epcot: #5 of Inu-Yasha and #1 and #2 of One-Pound Gospel. Unfortunately, One-Pound Gospel is only a trilogy series, but that does give me time to complete some other series I've been collecting. I have ten out of eleven of the books that are out so far from Inu-Yasha, so all I'm missing is #6. Once I can get it, I can start concentrating on other series, like Sorceror Hunters and Ranma 1/2. I really need money T-T.

I wish we had the cd to reinstall our scanner--I've wanted to scan and color so many pictures, and I also want to start up an inernet comic strip series. I hope we find that damn thing soon.

I love my newly-strung guitar ::strums guitar happily::.
Anonymous at 8:54 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!