14.7.02
mood: Hungry
music: "Running Out of Pain" by 12 Stones


I'm SO happy the internet is working again. . .I hate those stupid people who were digging holes in front of our neighborhood. The cable guy that came over was pretty cool, though; he's just learning how to play guitar, and his little sister goes to St. Anne, which makes me think that he might be catholic. He looks catholic, too--don't ask me how I can tell, but I've always been able to tell by the looks of someone if they were catholic or protestant or whatever. Just by their physical appearance, I guess. And no, not in a bad way or anything, not like "he looks so arrogant, he must be such and such religion" or whatever. Facial features and stuff.

I saw Lauren's sketches a few minutes ago, and I really like them bunches. I gets me in the mood to draw some, too--I've been planning to start a web comic called "Holier Than Thou" for a while, and now that the scanner's up and running on Eric's computer down the hall, I can do it now. It's going to star Blood and Zyrus; if you check the SIB oekaki often, you mightive seen a picture or two of them. It's going to be a comedy comic strip series, and they're all going to be chibis. I hope it turns out good!

I'm disappointed to find out that they started Yu Yu Hakusho over last week. They also held a marathon all Adult Swim, and they did it again yesterday. If FUNI ran out of new episodes to show, why are they holding a marathon? Wouldn't they want more time to put new eps on so fans won't get tired of the old ones? That's exactly what they did with DBZ, but luckily they got smart and started the series over, so now they have plenty of time to finish the finale eps. Then DBGT comes on in 2003, which I really want to see. I hope they keep the original music this time.

Well, that should be it for now. I'm hungry, so I'm going to go eat. See ya!
Anonymous at 12:35 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!