5.6.02
mood: Spiffy clean
music: "Genesis of Mind" by Luna Sea


I tripped over a midi version of "Genesis of Mind" when I was on a JtHM site, and I downloaded the original to hear what it was really like because the midi intrigued me. I now have fourteen songs from Luna Sea in my computer and I LOVE their music. I haven't seen a picture of them yet, though; I only know that they were founded by a band member from JAPAN X. I'll have to burn a CD of it sometime. You guys should hear it!

I wish Peter wasn't in Amishland. . .I miss him! T-T

I've been on a cleaning spree for the past few days, and it feels strange. I even got around to cleaning off the desk in my room, so we moved the old Compudyne computer into our room. Lauren is really happy about it because now she can type all she wants and not get interrupted by anyone. I guess I'll have to get used to the incessant clicking of keyboard keys now--she keeps insisting to me that it's HER computer. I hope we get to have the newer one, though; we can to SO much more with that one.

I'm going over to Michael's on Thursday, and I'm really excited about it. I really need some pointers on how to write stuff on the electric guitar, and maybe we might talk about recording something sometime. What I really want to do is write music and stuff with him; that would be so much fun. I also want to see him again. It's been awhile since we got to hang out for more than five minutes.

Whew, well, I'm glad I finally updated. I don't like missing so many days. See you guys later!
Anonymous at 2:43 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!