14.5.02
mood: Still ill but satisfied
music: "Too Bad" by Nickelback


Today's my first full day back at school. It was kind of tiring, but not really that bad. We can start taking our final in French if we want to--it's a five-minute interview with Mrs. Tymniak completely in French. It doesn't seem that bad, really; I may wait a few days to do mine, though.

We saw all of the candidates for the sophmore and junior politics people, and it wasn't very impressive--they just said their names and "vote for me". I don't know who I want to vote for really, but I sure know who I'm not voting for.

Today was a pretty normal day, really, so it wasn't very eventful. Lauren did change her blog, Misguided Roses. It went from a Kurama and Hiei chibi blog (which lasted two days) to a Johnny the Homicidal Maniac theme. Very interesting transition, but it looks really good. Check it out sometime.

I'm kind of worried about my college inquiry, but I found out today that I don't have as much work to do on it as I thought I did--I just hope I don't have to spend the enitre week on it.

I also found out today that the Holy Family Youth Group is recognized by very many people--the peeps down at the Relay for Life place were very pleased with all the money we've donated, which now is about $12,282. We've donated the most money so far, so I feel really good about it. Our Relay for Life shirts were also tie-dyed by the Miles, so now we'll really stand out at the Relay for Life this weekend. I can hardly wait until then!
Anonymous at 10:57 PM


  ¢ prénom:  Catherine
  ¢ âge:  Twenty-One
  ¢ berceau:  Raleigh, NC
  ¢ en ce moment:  Georgia
  ¢ poste:  crudesunlight {at} gmail {dot} com
  ¢ préféré:  Knitting, singing, playing guitar,
     writing music, collecting vinyls


amigone
Boredom Incarnate
Fantasyscape
Inner Voice
Mososo Kruppe!
Razored Wings
The Seraph's Atelier


  ¢ StarSpine Hoodie
  ¢ Gold Pullover
  ¢ Coupling


Je t'ai croisée
Un samedi soir
Et j'ai jeté sur ta silhouette
Une poignée d'épices colorées
Mon but était clair
T'envoûter
Tout en restant
Libre-moi et libre-toi
Car le roi de l'amour
N'a plus besoin d'esclaves

Adieu, adieu la nuit
Adieu tristesse, adieu les larmes
Je ne suis plus celui
Que tu as connu, plus le même
Ô bel enfant
Qui a tant pleuré
Adieu tout est fini
Adieu les larmes, adieu la nuit

Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour
Alors nous nous sommes séparés
Comme déjà saturés des délices du futur
Et j'ai marché seul
Guidé par ton ombre
J'ai traversé la ville déserte
Encore étincelante
Du voyage des rêveurs

Je t'ai croisé un samedi soir
Et déjà j'aimais l'odeur de ton rire
Et le soleil de minuit a brillé pour nous
Jusqu'à l'arrivée du jour

~Arthur H 

 
 Music
  ¢ Arthur H
  ¢ Blackfield
  ¢ Camille
  ¢ The Dissociatives
  ¢ Eisbrecher
  ¢ -M-
  ¢ Megaherz
  ¢ Nine Inch Nails
  ¢ Oomph!
  ¢ Porcupine Tree
  ¢ Silverchair
  ¢ Steven Wilson HQ
  ¢ Tweaker

 Other Links
  ¢ Craftster
  ¢ EML Studio
  ¢ Feministe
  ¢ Girls Read Comics
  ¢ Marnie Maclean
  ¢ Pandemian
  ¢ PostSecret
  ¢ Rainbow Parcel
  ¢ Stumptuous
  ¢ Tom and Lorenzo
  ¢ TWoP
  ¢ VG Cats
  ¢ Yarn Harlot
  ¢ You Knit What Part 2


site created using
Notepad and Photoshop CS
design by Lauren

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Powered by Blogger!